5500 Wissahickon Ave Philadelphia, PA 19144
Residents describe Philadelphia's Alden Park apartment rental community as being a step ahead of other nearby communities in every conceivable way. People who live at Alden Park also describe the grounds as being beautiful and impeccably maintained, and they say it's great having a host of community amenities at their disposal, including a pool and fitness center. Along with being one of the best kept apartment properties in the area, Alden Park is also unique because of the historical elements of the building, which is situated on a property spanning nearly 40 acres. Life at Alden Park puts you just minutes from Philadelphia's Center City, and you get to enjoy being adjacent to the pristine rolling hills of Fairmount Park, so it's really the best of all worlds when you call this community home. As far as the apartments themselves, Alden Park offers residents the choice of more than 30 distinctive floorplan options, and while each homes is spacious, the bedroom options vary from a smart, chic one-bedroom to a sprawling four-bedroom home with ample square footage. Unique architectural features of the apartments at Alden Park include carved fireplaces, bay windows and hardwood flooring.
Near Alden Park
- Delassandro's Steaks and Hoagies, an eatery often earning the distinction of being voted the best cheesesteak in Philadelphia and also offering burgers and salads, is a 5-minute drive.
- Weaver's Way Coop-Mount Airy, a longstanding local grocery store specializing in natural, organic and local items and also featuring a large bulk foods area, is a 5-minute drive.
- Blue Bell Park, a large municipal recreational area adjacent to Clifford Park and Wissahickon Valley Park, featuring softball fields and trails, is under a 5-minute drive.
- Philadelphia Rock Gym-East Falls, a climbing gym where visitors can take advantage of bouldering, lead climbing, walls of varying difficulty and also take lessons, is just over a 5-minute drive.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Number of Stories: 14
- Online Rent Payment: Yes
- Controlled Access: Yes
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Elevator: Yes
- Fireplace: Yes
- Hot Tub/Spa: Yes
- Online Maintenance Portal: Yes
- Onsite Management: Yes
- Patio Area: Yes
- Garden: Yes
- Tennis Court: Yes
- Lawn: Yes
- Patio: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Sports Court: Yes
- High Speed Internet Ready: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
- Club House: Yes
- View: City, Park
|Alden Park||--||--||Off Market||1.0 ba||810 sqft||--+ /sqft|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org