4650 Cole Ave Dallas, TX 75205
AMLI Knox-Henderson is not just an apartment complex. It is a community rich with recreational opportunities and luxurious features. With wood-burning fireplaces and built-in bookshelves, the homes feature all the comforts of lavish living. The property also includes upgrades for residents with active lifestyles, including indoor racquetball and basketball courts, a café and a swimming pool enhanced with a stunning waterfall. Residents can also be assured of the focus on safety with an underground, gated parking garage and several elevators. For residents looking for a short-term lease, there are furnished apartments for lease within the complex. In addition, the apartments promote a "green" lifestyle, with features such as a community-recycling program.
Near AMLI Knox-Henderson
- Northpark Center is located within a 5-minute drive and combines artwork with retail shopping with oversized sculptures and stores such as Williams-Sonoma, Tiffany & Co., J. Crew and more.
- The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum provides historical perspective into the Bush presidency, and is just a 5-minute drive away.
- Glencoe Park is within a 5-minute drive from the property and offers a place for joggers, a playground, a baseball field and basketball court.
- Angelika Film Center is the place to go to watch big box-office releases and even some independent films, within a 5-minute drive from the apartment.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Underground Garage
- Year Built: 1994
- Unit Count: 188
- Number of Stories: 3
- Online Rent Payment: Yes
- Furnished: Yes
- Controlled Access: Yes
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Elevator: Yes
- Fireplace: Yes
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan: Yes
- Sauna: Yes
- Barbecue: Yes
- Pet Area: Yes
- Online Maintenance Portal: Yes
- Onsite Management: Yes
- Package Service: Yes
- Basketball Court: Yes
- Multi-purpose Sports Court: Yes
- Patio Area: Yes
- Lawn: Yes
- Patio: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Sports Court: Yes
- High Speed Internet Ready: Yes
- Gated Entry: Yes
- Storage: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
- Business Center: Yes
- Club House: Yes
- Game Room: Yes
|Crescent||12/11/14||For Rent||$1,128+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||750||$1.50|
|Fairmont||12/11/14||For Rent||$1,486+/mo||2 bd, 1.0 ba||875||$1.70|
|Adolphus||12/11/14||For Rent||$1,796+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,052||$1.71|
|Mansion||12/11/14||For Rent||$1,888+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,274||$1.48|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Rent
- For Rent$1,128+/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, 750 sqft
- For Rent$1,888+/mo2 beds, 2.0 baths, 1274 sqft
- For Rent$1,796+/mo2 beds, 2.0 baths, 1052 sqft