2300 Lincoln Rd Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Enjoy a peaceful retreat in a desirable neighborhood when you move to Arbor Walk Apartments. Here, beautiful landscaping surrounds the complex situated in a park-like setting. Each of the one- and two-bedroom apartments offers well thought out floorplans making the most of every square inch of space. Have an enjoyable cooking experience in a kitchen that offers all modern appliances and tons of cabinet space for storing necessary supplies. The wide-open living space offers numerous decorating and layout possibilities, allowing you to arrange items where they work best for you. Charming hardwood flooring leads all the way to your private balcony, the perfect place to pull up a chair and grab a few uninterrupted moments. At Arbor Walk Apartments laid-back and carefree is a common trait among its amenities. A resort-inspired pool, picnic and grilling areas offer a convenient way to spend more time outdoors. Here, your favorite pooch can also enjoy a bit of the great outdoors in a fully fenced-in dog park. Offering more than just a place to sleep, at Arbor Walk, you'll have a place that truly represents home.
Near Arbor Walk
- The Hattiesburg Zoo, located within a 5-minute drive, features nearly 100 species of animals from around the world, a Discovery Center, a train and the Touch Africa Petting Zoo.
- Timberton Golf Club, an 18-hole championship course designed for all skill levels, featuring a driving range, putting and chipping green, and private lessons, is a 5-minute drive away.
- Hattiesburg Area Historical Society Museum, located within a 5-minute drive, preserves the local history and heritage of Forrest County through exhibits, documents, artifacts and photos.
- Grocery stores and specialty shops located within a 10-minute drive include Wal-Mart Supercenter, Winn-Dixie, A & B Discount Grocery Chinese and Corner Market.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Lot
- Number of Stories: 2
- Online Rent Payment: Yes
- Cable Ready: Yes
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Other
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan: Yes
- Barbecue: Yes
- Pet Area: Yes
- Picnic Area: Yes
- Lawn: Yes
- Patio: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- High Speed Internet Ready: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
- Business Center: Yes
|Apt 1||--||--||Off Market||1.0 ba||700 sqft||--+ /sqft|
|Apt 3||--||--||Off Market||2.0 ba||1,100 sqft||--+ /sqft|
|Apt 2||--||--||Off Market||1.0 ba||1,100 sqft||--+ /sqft|
|# 2/2||--||--||Off Market||2.0 ba||1,100 sqft||--+ /sqft|
Nearby Schools in Hattiesburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded0.9 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org