Chestnut Hall Apartments
3900 Chestnut St Philadelphia, PA 19104
You'll experience a true commuter's dream at Chestnut Hall Apartments, a community located in the center of University City. Choose among studio, one- and two-bedroom units with spacious layouts, which invite you to add your own touches. The living areas are adorned with beautiful wood flooring, which adds to the charm and luster of the home. Each home showcases a fully-equipped kitchen with a full array of appliances, so you can cook, clean and entertain with ease. Premium amenities found within the homes here include Bay windows with stunning city views and large walk-in closets designed to accommodate your wardrobe. Each floor includes laundry facilities, which are card-operated so you can easily maintain your laundry without having to leave the property. All units at Chestnut Hall Apartments are equipped with broadband internet access and cable television hookups. The community also features a 24-hour concierge service and package receiving service that comes in exceptionally handy when you're running behind. Centrally located, the community allows you to enjoy the best of what the area has to offer including dining, shopping and entertaining establishments.
Near Chestnut Hall Apartments
- Blue Cross River Rink at Penn's Landing, featuring a large outdoor skating rink, open skating, the Winterfest, a light show and seasonal performances, is a 10-minute drive.
- Maxercise MMA & Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, located within a 10-minute drive, offers classes in Judo, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Kettlebells, kids classes and private instruction.
- Pep Bowl, offering 6 Prolane Synthetic 10-pin lanes, leagues for all ages, open lanes Mid-Day Special and Senior Fun Day Special, is a 10-minute drive.
- Penn Museum, located within a 10-minute drive, features a Chinese Rotunda and special exhibits including Native American Voices, In the Artifact Lab and Vaults of Heaven.
- Pets: No
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Lot
- Year Built: 1923
- Unit Count: 315
- Number of Stories: 11
- Cable Ready: Yes
- Heating Type: Other
- Elevator: Yes
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Heating: Other
- Smoke Free: Yes
- High Speed Internet Ready: Yes
- Building-wide Wireless: Yes
- Doorman: Yes
- View: City
|The Boathouse||04/04/14||For Rent||$1,169+/mo||Studio, 1.0 ba||380||$3.08|
|The Senior||04/04/14||For Rent||$1,199+/mo||Studio, 1.0 ba||400||$3.00|
|The Collegiate||04/04/14||For Rent||$1,219+/mo||Studio, 1.0 ba||440||$2.77|
|The Honors||04/04/14||For Rent||$1,219+/mo||Studio, 1.0 ba||440||$2.77|
|The Scholar||04/04/14||For Rent||$1,249+/mo||Studio, 1.0 ba||575||$2.17|
|The Stadium||04/04/14||For Rent||$1,262+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||575||$2.19|
|The Hall||04/04/14||For Rent||$1,342+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||540||$2.49|
|The Lodge||04/04/14||For Rent||$1,512+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||750||$2.02|
|The Masters||06/04/14||For Rent||$2,179+/mo||2 bd, 1.0 ba||750||$2.91|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Rent
- For Rent$4,225+/mo5 beds, 2.0 baths, -- sqft
- For Rent$4,425+/mo5 beds, 5.0 baths, -- sqft
- For Rent$825+/moStudio, 1.0 baths, -- sqft