Club Marina Apartments
12435 W Jefferson Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90066
Club Marina Apartments is ideally located near Marina Del Rey so you are able enjoy to enjoy the big city conveniences as well as beach lifestyle of Marina Del Rey. Whether you want to venture to one of the inland areas of Los Angeles or enjoy a day at the beach, it's all within your reach as a resident of Club Marina Apartments. As far as the building itself, the first thing you'll likely notice is the sleek, modern exterior design. The units are spacious and light-filled and depending upon the floorplan you select, you may find yourself in a two-story townhome-style unit. There are also quite a few features and amenities designed to be similar to the comfort and style of a single-family home including the availability of fireplaces and vaulted ceilings. In true Los Angeles style, enjoy relaxing on the property, whether it's when you take a dip in the pool or watch a movie in the onsite theater room.
- Piknic is a 5-minute drive and features a modern American-style menu including gourmet hamburgers, artisan-style sandwiches and main courses like Chilean sea bass and Delmonico steak.
- TOMS Corporate Office is located within a 10-minute walk away and serves as the headquarters for the multinational shoe company.
- Ballona Creek Discovery Park, a Loyola Marymount University project with nearly 2 acres of parkland, learning opportunities and a medicinal garden, is just over a 5-minute walk.
- Dockweiler State Beach, less than a 10-minute drive, is a public beach featuring three miles of shoreline providing opportunities for bonfires and also hang gliding in the training park.
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Carport
- Disability Access: Yes
- Controlled Access: Yes
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Other
- Fireplace: Yes
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan: Yes
- Hot Tub/Spa: Yes
- Intercom: No
- Patio: Yes
- Assisted Living Community: No
- Doorman: No
- Gated Entry: No
- Over 55 Active Community: No
- Fitness Center: Yes
|Studio Apartment||08/18/14||For Rent||$1,475+/mo||Studio, 1.0 ba||602||$2.45|
|1 bedroom Apartment||11/10/14||For Rent||$1,650+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||627||$2.63|
|Studio Loft Apartment||08/18/14||For Rent||$1,675+/mo||Studio, 1.0 ba||585||$2.86|
|1 Bedroom Loft Apartment||08/18/14||For Rent||$1,825+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||699||$2.61|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||08/18/14||For Rent||$2,175+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,002||$2.17|
|2 Bedroom with Loft||08/18/14||For Rent||$2,400+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,044||$2.30|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Rent
- For Rent$2,225+/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, 741 sqft
- For Rent$2,530+/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, 1043 sqft
- For Rent$2,975+/mo2 beds, 2.0 baths, 1255 sqft