3201 Duval Rd Austin, TX 78759
Resort-style living awaits you in the one- and two-bedroom apartments at Mesa Verde. Mature trees provide the perfect backdrop to the stunning Mediterranean-inspired exterior architecture. Enter your apartment with controlled access, where you will find vaulted ceilings, a charming fireplace and beautiful views outside your windows. This pet-friendly property even has a private dog park to keep your four-legged friend socialized and exercised, or you can take advantage of the hike and bike trails that are steps from the building. Having one pool is nice, but having a second one specifically designed for laps is even better. On a hot day, relax on the sundeck close to the misting system, or get pumped playing at the sand volleyball court. Double-pane windows, package receiving, a drive-thru covered mail port and free yoga classes are a few additional amenities that await you here.
- Grocery shopping at Whole Foods is less than a 15-minute walk away.
- Walk 5 minutes to Balcones District Park, location to a pool, horseshoes, sports courts and nature trails.
- Less than a 20-minute drive away is Barton Springs Pool, a limestone pool that is fed by natural underground springs.
- Drive 15 minutes to Melvin's Deli Comfort, a popular food truck known for its corned beef and pastrami reubens.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Attached, Detached
- Unit Count: 358
- Controlled Access: Yes
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Hardwood
- Fireplace: Yes
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan: Yes
- Intercom: No
- Barbecue: Yes
- Basketball Court: No
- Tennis Court: Yes
- Patio: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Sports Court: Yes
- Assisted Living Community: No
- Doorman: No
- Gated Entry: Yes
- Over 55 Active Community: No
- Storage: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
|1 br, $966||12/22/14||For Rent||$966+/mo||1 bd, -- ba||--||--|
|2 br, $1102||12/22/14||For Rent||$1,102+/mo||2 bd, -- ba||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Austin
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Rent
- For Rent$880+/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, 699 sqft
- For Rent$1,110+/mo2 beds, 2.0 baths, 946 sqft
- For Rent$870+/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, 607 sqft