Palm Royale Apartments
3420 S Sepulveda Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90034
Centrally located, Palm Royale Apartments provides convenient access to a variety of shopping, dining and restaurant destinations in the local area. At Palm Royale, residents are treated to views of West Los Angeles and a rooftop deck for soaking up the rays. A fitness facility is located onsite, making it possible for residents to keep up with workout routines. After an invigorating workout, residents are able to take advantage of the indoor sauna and swimming pool. Each residence boasts a private balcony for relaxing or dining al fresco. Onsite and on-call maintenance ensures that issues are handled in a timely manner. A recreation room is available onsite, providing the opportunity for socializing. When residents need to have a package delivered, a convenient package receiving service is available. Gated access provides complete peace of mind. With soaring ceilings, spacious walk-in closets and a gas fireplace, each residence at Palm Royale is designed for comfort.
- Mar Vista Recreation Center, home to a roller hockey rink, baseball diamond and indoor gym, is within a 5-minute drive of Palm Royale.
- The Landmark Theater, featuring unique, assigned seating and showcasing a variety of film selections, is within a 5-minute drive.
- Nearby restaurants within a 5-minute drive include San Hing, Trimana and Marie Callender's.
- Santa Monica Bundy Campus, offering a variety of subject areas and programs, is located within a 10-minute drive of Palm Royale.
- Parking: Basement
- Furnished: Yes
- Controlled Access: Yes
- Cooling: Central
- Floor Covering: Hardwood
- Elevator: Yes
- Fireplace: Yes
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Heating: Electric
- Hot Tub/Spa: Yes
- Intercom: No
- Sauna: Yes
- Barbecue: Yes
- Patio: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Assisted Living Community: No
- Doorman: No
- Gated Entry: Yes
- Over 55 Active Community: No
- Fitness Center: Yes
|1 Bed 1 Bath||04/04/14||For Rent||$1,910+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||850||$2.25|
|Studio||10/08/14||For Rent||$1,950+/mo||Studio, 1.0 ba||750||$2.60|
|2 Bed 2 Bath||04/04/14||For Rent||$2,690+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,100||$2.45|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Rent
- For Rent$2,060+/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, 637 sqft
- For Rent$2,795+/mo2 beds, 2.0 baths, -- sqft
- For Rent$2,150+/mo2 beds, 2.0 baths, 1110 sqft