4001 Memorial Blvd Port Arthur, TX 77640
Paradise Apartments in Port Arthur offers an especially convenient location just off major highways and only minutes to Sabine Lake, known for some of the best fishing on the Gulf Coast, as well as being close to a number of major employers. Choose from a variety of one-, two-, three- and even four-bedroom floor plans set within a quiet, friendly community featuring onsite maintenance with 24-hour emergency service as well as a caring staff dedicated to ensuring a comfortable and convenient living environment. Interiors feature all the amenities you need to enjoy your cozy retreat, including air conditioning to keep you cool during summer's heat and a patio for getting a breath of fresh air. The sparkling pool is extra-spacious, while the community center offers the perfect spot for hosting a party or family gathering.
- Major employers within a 10-minute drive include Total Petrochemicals USA, Inc., Valero Port Arthur Refinery, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company and Motiva Enterprises.
- Riverfront Park, with beautiful views of the Neches River as well as a play structure, Splash Park, tennis courts, horseshoe pits, sand volleyball court and boat ramps, is a 10-minute drive away.
- Los Compadres Pupuseria, serving outstanding Salvadorian food including a wide variety of pupusas along with Central American-style chips and salsa, is less than a 5-minute drive away.
- Music and entertainment venues within a 20-minute drive include The Boudain Hut, The Logon Cafe, The Gig, Luke's and Suga's Deep South Cuisine & Jazz Bar.
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit Count: 75
- Number of Stories: 2
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Appliances Included: Dryer, Washer
- Onsite Management: Yes
- Patio: Yes
|Paradise||--||$45,572||Off Market||-- ba||714 sqft||$64+ /sqft|
Nearby Schools in Port Arthur
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org