14455 Preston Rd Dallas, TX 75254
Preston Bridge is a quaint, cozy apartment community tucked away in serene North Dallas, yet close enough to the city vibe that everything you'll need is within a short drive. The architecture of Preston Bridge is classic, traditional and accented by the well-manicured landscape, providing an oasis for residents. Luxurious one- and two-bedroom floorplans are available in this community and in-unit amenities are ample. These homes have added architectural details like crown molding, high ceilings and bay and oversized windows. Designer touches like two-tone paint schemes and Roman tubs are abundant, and there are oversized patios and balconies to enjoy the tranquil and well-maintained surroundings of these homes. Residents of Preston Bridge can enjoy their downtime by the uniquely designed pool or relax in the dry sauna after a workout in the state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center.
Near Preston Bridge
- Drive to the Galleria Dallas, an upscale shopping center featuring stores like Nordstrom and Sak's Fifth Avenue, in 5-minutes.
- White Rock Creek Park is less than a 5-minute drive, offering an extensive walking, jogging and biking trail, which also connects to Bert Fields Park.
- Restaurants such as Twin Peaks Addison, The Social House of Addison and Chamberlain's Steak and Chop House are within a 5-minute drive.
- LOOK Cinemas, a plush theater with fine food and drinks, is a 5-minute drive or 10-minute bike ride.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Covered Parking
- Year Built: 2000
- Unit Count: 96
- Number of Stories: 3
- Online Rent Payment: Yes
- Cable Ready: Yes
- Disability Access: Yes
- Furnished: Yes
- Cooling: Central
- Floor Covering: Other
- Heating Type: Other
- Fireplace: Yes
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan: Yes
- Heating: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa: Yes
- Sauna: Yes
- Online Maintenance Portal: Yes
- Onsite Management: Yes
- Deck: Yes
- Patio Area: Yes
- Patio: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- High Speed Internet Ready: Yes
- Satellite TV Ready: Yes
- Gated Entry: Yes
- Storage: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
- Business Center: Yes
- Club House: Yes
- View: Park
|B||01/22/15||For Rent||$925+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||765||$1.21|
|B1||02/13/15||For Rent||$955+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||768||$1.24|
|D||02/23/15||For Rent||$1,340+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,100||$1.22|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Rent
- For Rent$825+/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, 702 sqft
- For Rent$1,050+/mo2 beds, 1.0 baths, 1020 sqft
- For Rent$1,150+/mo2 beds, 1.5 baths, 1020 sqft