401 Amberson Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15232
Beautiful exposed brick walls and refinished wood beams accentuate the distinct design of Shadyside Commons. Originally an early 1900's hardware business, you won't need any tools residing here. Luxury baths with Hollywood-style lighting and marble sinks await your arrival. Modern kitchens stocked with a full suite of appliances and specialty cabinets will make cooking enjoyable and relaxing. High ceilings and oversized windows create a bright living space, while allowing a view of the landscaped courtyard. Shadyside Commons offers underground parking, a passenger drop-off zone and a high-speed passenger elevator for your convenience. Security features, such as peepholes and video intercoms will ensure your safety and let you know when guests arrive.
Near Shadyside Commons
- Several dining options along Walnut Street, including Steel Cactus, Cappy's Café and Girasole, are less than a 5-minute drive away.
- Osceola Parklet and Morrow Park, green areas, featuring walking paths, sports courts and playgrounds, are a 15-minute walk.
- The Schenley Farms Historic District, known for its late 19th and 20th Century Revivals architecture and home to 154 buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is a 5-minute drive.
- Pittsburgh Dance Center, offering youth and adult dance classes, aerial silk and circus classes and fitness classes, is located a 10-minute drive away.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Underground Garage, Lot
- Unit Count: 148
- Number of Stories: 4
- Online Rent Payment: Yes
- Lease Term: One Year
- Cable Ready: Yes
- Controlled Access: Yes
- Cooling: Central
- Heating Type: Other
- Elevator: Yes
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating: Other
- Intercom: Yes
- Online Maintenance Portal: Yes
- Onsite Management: Yes
- Garden: Yes
- Storage: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
|1 Bed 1 Bath - Platform||03/03/15||For Rent||$1,320+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||564||$2.34|
|1 Bed 1.5 Bath||03/03/15||For Rent||$1,555+/mo||1 bd, 1.5 ba||754||$2.06|
|2 Bed 2 Bath - Loft||03/03/15||For Rent||$1,940+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,046||$1.85|
Nearby Schools in Pittsburgh
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Property Manager contacted
Property Manager contacted
Similar Homes for Rent
- For Rent$895+/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, 580 sqft
- For Rent$815+/mo1 bed, -- baths, 515 sqft
- For Rent$1,150+/mo2 beds, 1.0 baths, 1100 sqft