Sunset Vine Tower
1480 Vine St Los Angeles, CA 90028
Sunset Vine Tower allows residents the opportunity to enjoy the Hollywood lifestyle along with impeccable amenities. This chic high rise complex provides one- and two-bedroom layouts in an unbeatable location. Each unit has floor-to-ceiling windows so residents can enjoy natural light along with the sweeping views surrounding Sunset Vine Tower. The ceilings reach an expansive height of 13 feet. All finishes throughout the units at Sunset Vine Tower are sleek, modern and advantageous, such as the Caesarstone quartz countertops in the kitchen, engineered maple flooring and custom designer cabinetry. The gourmet kitchens are also equipped with upgraded, modern appliances. The luxurious Hollywood feeling is carried on throughout the entire property, as residents can tan on the sundeck surrounding the resort-inspired pool, work out in the cutting edge fitness center or take advantage of the convenient concierge service.
Near Sunset Vine Tower
- The Grove, a shopping, dining and entertainment complex, is a 10-minute drive.
- There are 163 restaurants located within a 15-minute walk or less, including Tender Greens, Chipotle and The Melt.
- The complex is a 5-minute drive from the Hollywood Bowl, an iconic outdoor amphitheater used for a variety of musical performances.
- Hollywood Boulevard, home to the city's best nightlife and dining venues, as well as the Hollywood Walk of Fame, is less than a 10-minute walk.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Underground Garage
- Unit Count: 64
- Online Rent Payment: Yes
- Cable Ready: Yes
- Controlled Access: Yes
- Cooling: Central
- Floor Covering: Hardwood, Other
- Elevator: Yes
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating: Electric
- Barbecue: Yes
- Online Maintenance Portal: Yes
- Onsite Management: Yes
- Smoke Free: Yes
- Rooftop Deck: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- High Speed Internet Ready: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
- View: City, Mountain, Water
|Loft A||12/25/14||For Rent||$2,575+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||720||$3.58|
|Loft B||12/25/14||For Rent||$2,775+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||793||$3.50|
|Loft C||12/25/14||For Rent||$3,150+/mo||1 bd, 2.0 ba||1,100||$2.86|
|Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom A||12/25/14||For Rent||$9,500+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,816||$5.23|
|Two Bedroom, Two and a Half Bathroom A||12/25/14||For Rent||$9,550+/mo||2 bd, 2.5 ba||2,248||$4.25|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Property Manager contacted
Property Manager contacted
Similar Homes for Rent
- For Rent$7,500+/mo2 beds, 3.5 baths, 1630 sqft
- For Rent$7,900+/mo2 beds, 3.5 baths, 1720 sqft
- For Rent$9,500+/mo2 beds, 3.0 baths, 1870 sqft