The Design Pak Lofts
175 Maple St Marlborough, MA 01752
Expansive windows that stretch from wall-to-wall welcome you to the one- and two-bedroom apartments at The Design Pak Lofts. Original hardwood flooring flows throughout and soaring 12-foot ceilings create an airy feel. Your modern kitchen will have a built-in microwave, as well as a breakfast bar with stylish pendant lighting suspended above. All homes have individually controlled air-conditioning and a full-size washer and dryer, and select apartments feature a private balcony and tranquil views. This is a controlled access property that provides package acceptance and 24-hour emergency maintenance services. There is even a private portal for residents to use at their convenience to pay rent and request maintenance work online. The Design Pak Lofts is pet-friendly and if you have a dog, you will love that there are nearby paths and a dog park. The building has elevators and air-conditioned corridors, and it is walking distance to public transportation and popular amenities.
Near The Design Pak Lofts
- Kenney's, a casual Irish pub with daily specials, creative signature cocktails and a Royalty Rewards program, is a 5-minute walk away.
- CrossFit of Marlboro offers high-intensity group fitness classes to improve strength, stamina, speed, balance and flexibility, and it is a 15-minute walk from the property.
- Ward Park is less than a 20-minute walk from Design Park Lofts and has a playground, wading pool, paved paths and tennis courts.
- The property is within a 10-minute drive to a few grocers, including Silva's Market, Monti's Mini Market, Price Chopper and Hannaford Supermarket and Pharmacy.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Online Rent Payment: Yes
- Controlled Access: Yes
- Floor Covering: Hardwood, Tile
- Elevator: Yes
- Appliances Included: Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Online Maintenance Portal: Yes
- Onsite Management: Yes
- Package Service: Yes
- Patio: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
- View: City
|Apt 225||--||$293,484||Off Market||1.0 ba||-- sqft||--+ /sqft|
|Apt 505||--||$225,754||Off Market||1.0 ba||724 sqft||$312+ /sqft|
|Apt 502||--||$227,199||Off Market||2.0 ba||705 sqft||$322+ /sqft|
|Apt 118||--||$293,278||Off Market||1.0 ba||-- sqft||--+ /sqft|
|Apt 307||--||$310,675||Off Market||1.0 ba||-- sqft||--+ /sqft|
|Apt 203||--||$294,256||Off Market||1.0 ba||-- sqft||--+ /sqft|
|Apt 520||--||$297,197||Off Market||2.0 ba||1,930 sqft||$154+ /sqft|
|Apt 308||--||$303,206||Off Market||2.0 ba||1,930 sqft||$157+ /sqft|
|Apt 111||--||$310,942||Off Market||-- ba||-- sqft||--+ /sqft|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded1.4 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org