180 W 20th St New York, NY 10011
Elegant landmarks surround you as distinctive architectural design speaks volumes as to the type of living you can expect when you move to The Westminster community. Each of the studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments has a taste of modern luxury throughout, from the marble bathrooms to the granite countertops and steel appliances in the kitchen. Even further, the community offers a host of amenities for every resident within the building, including a party room that can be rented out for your next intimate get-together or the party of the year and a business center where you'll find the tools you need to succeed. The fitness center offers a vast amount of equipment for cardio, strength-training and overall wellness. Head up to the rooftop deck where you'll find plenty of lounge chairs if you want to take in some sun or enjoy the fresh air while you cook out on the BBQ grills. The parking garage and bike storage areas give you the perfect parking solutions, no matter what type of vehicle you drive. At The Westminster, each of the amenities is crafted to give you the best combination of luxury and convenience.
Near The Westminster
- Gotham Comedy Club, showcasing big-name and upcoming comics, is a 5-minute walk; The Comedy Cellar, offering traditional stand-up comedy in front of a brick wall, is a 5-minute drive.
- Local coffee shops include Cafe Grumpy, Doughnut Plant, offering handcrafted donuts, The Grey Dog and Starbucks, all within a 5-minute walk.
- The Rubin Museum of Art, dedicated to showcasing the art of the Himalayas through permanent and rotating exhibits of over 2,000 works, is just 5 minutes on foot.
- Limelight Shops, a 3-level mall housed in a 19th century church featuring retail shops such as Modalistas, Nike Shop, Cosme Proud Shop, is a 5-minute walk.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Underground Garage
- Number of Stories: 14
- Online Rent Payment: Yes
- Lease Term: One Year
- Disability Access: Yes
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Elevator: Yes
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- Barbecue: Yes
- Bicycle Storage: Yes
- Online Maintenance Portal: Yes
- Dry Cleaning Drop Off: Yes
- Package Service: Yes
- Smoke Free: Yes
- Rooftop Deck: Yes
- High Speed Internet Ready: Yes
- Doorman: Yes
- Storage: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
- Business Center: Yes
- Conference Room: Yes
- Party Room: Yes
- View: City
|Apartment||03/01/15||For Rent||$4,090+/mo||Studio, 1.0 ba||--||--|
|Apartment||01/22/15||For Rent||$5,005+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||--||--|
|Apartment||03/01/15||For Rent||$5,215+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||--||--|
|Apartment||02/13/15||For Rent||$5,480+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||--||--|
|Apartment||02/06/15||For Rent||$5,505+/mo||1 bd, 1.5 ba||--||--|
Nearby Schools in New York
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Property Manager contacted
Property Manager contacted
Similar Homes for Rent
- For Rent$5,300+/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, 771 sqft
- For Rent$4,950+/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, 695 sqft
- For Rent$6,600+/mo3 beds, 2.0 baths, -- sqft