Vista Ridge Apartments
201 Mount Park Blvd Sw Issaquah, WA 98027
Tucked within Evergreens and wooded mountain tops, Vista Ridge Apartments are the epitome of relaxation. The setting provides the perfect backdrop whether you're swimming laps in the seasonal pool or standing out on your personal patio or deck. Apartment homes are spaciously designed with closets throughout, including a walk-in closet in the master suite, and a separate laundry and dining area. Choose between two- and three-bedroom models equipped with a full-size washer and dryer and a fully-applianced kitchen. Double master suites are available and in select homes, you can enjoy panoramic mountain views as well as a wood-burning fireplace and vaulted ceilings in the living room. No matter the occasion or season, Vista Ridge Apartments also feature a year-round Jacuzzi and sauna.
Near Vista Ridge Apartments
- Issaquah Brew House, offering events such as Frogs & Dogs, a pet-friendly festival, and serving a selection of beers and spirits with hearty eats, is a 10-minute walk away.
- Restaurants within a 5-minute drive include Trattoria Amante, Shanghai Garden, Las Margaritas, Montalcino and Jak's Grill.
- Village Theatre, featuring musical theater programs for all ages and having launched more than 145 works, is within a 15-minute bus ride.
- Issaquah Commons, featuring retailers, such as Target and REI, as well as grocers, including Safeway and Trader Joe's, is a 5-minute drive away.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Lot, Covered Parking
- Year Built: 1994
- Unit Count: 91
- Number of Stories: 3
- Online Rent Payment: Yes
- Utilities Included: Garbage
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate
- Fireplace: Yes
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hot Tub/Spa: Yes
- Sauna: Yes
- Online Maintenance Portal: Yes
- Onsite Management: Yes
- Package Service: Yes
- Playground: Yes
- Lawn: Yes
- Patio: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- High Speed Internet Ready: Yes
- Storage: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
- Club House: Yes
- View: Mountain
- School District: Issaquah
|Apt G302||--||--||Off Market||2.0 ba||1,200 sqft||--+ /sqft|
Nearby Schools in Issaquah
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org