Former Star Pitcher Curt Schilling Reduces Price of Boston-Area Home
Last March, we reported that former Major League Baseball star pitcher Curt Schilling reduced the price of his home from $8 million to $5 million.
Well, guess what? Schilling just threw down another price cut. Schilling’s Medfield, MA home, located at 7 Woodridge Rd, Medfield, MA 02052, was just reduced to $4.5 million.
Here’s the timeline of the property:
- 1999 — Former New England Patriots QB Drew Bledsoe purchases home for $2 million
- 2002 — Bledsoe lists home for $9 million; it doesn’t sell
- 2004 — Bledsoe sells home to Schilling for $4.5 million
- March, 2009 — Schilling reduces price to $5 million
- Nov. 2009 — Schilling reduces price to $4.5 million
Called the “Woodridge Estate,” it sits on more than 25 acres, and has a heated swimming pool, an all-sports court (tennis, basketball, ice skating rink) and a professional batting cage.