Zillow Launches App for Amazon’s Kindle Fire
Today, Amazon unveiled its new tablet device, the Kindle Fire. To add fuel to the fire (pun intended), Zillow is excited to extend Amazon’s announcement with one of our own – the launch of the Zillow Real Estate App optimized for Kindle Fire.
The free Zillow app is among the first batch of Kindle Fire apps that launched with the device and is the only map-based real estate app on the platform. Using our app, consumers are able to search, save, and share homes for sale and homes for rent from our database of more than 100 million homes.
Among the key features:
- Search Zillow’s database of more than 100 million homes.
- View homes for sale, homes for rent and recently sold homes
- See Zestimate® home values and Rent Zestimates of nearly 100 million homes
- Filter by home type, listing type, home size, beds, baths, price
- View full-screen photos
- Share homes via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Save favorite homes and searches
Are you one of the lucky firsts to get your hands on the new Kindle Fire? Download the free Zillow real estate app for Kindle Fire here. Don’t have a Kindle Fire? Zillow operates the most popular platform of mobile real estate applications across iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone 7. Find the right Zillow app for your mobile device and join the house hunt today!