Bidding is now underway for Sheryl Crow’s Nashville-area home, known as Cross Creek Farm, which she was unable to sell after listing it for sale this March for $7.5 million. According to sherylcrowauction.com, the current bid price is $1,175,000. Bidding ends at 6 p.m. CST today!
Here are some highlights of the property:
- 150+ acres
- 10,264 sq ft, three-story brick home
- Six-car attached garage
- Gated entry with security system
- Fully functional “Solar Farm” generating over 40% reduction in electric costs.
- Modern 14-stall barn, large pond
- Indoor riding arena
- Three-story home features 5 bedrooms, 7.5 baths, media room and recording studio. (equipment or Sheryl not included).
- Private In-Law or Nanny Quarters – featuring full kitchen, bedroom, den, bath
- Three-bedroom, 2-bath guest house
- Saltwater pool and spa with pergola
> See more College Grove, TN homes for sale