In this blog, I’ve (occasionally) talked about Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, or ZMM for short. Call me biased, but I think ZMM is the best place for borrowers to shop for loans, because:
- You are in control. You call lenders…they don’t call you. You remain anonymous until you decide to make contact with a lender.
- You receive custom, accurate quotes in seconds
- You can find the best quote by sorting, filtering, and comparing quotes side-by-side
- You get competitive mortgage rates since thousands of lenders participate in a transparent marketplace
- You can learn more about lenders via lender profiles, ratings and reviews
Ultimately, if you need a home loan, you don’t want to proceed without checking Zillow Mortgage Marketplace first.
To give you an overview of how ZMM works, we just released this new video: