All About Zillow Premier Agent Summits
What’s a Zillow Premier Agent Summit? Select Summit?
It’s a partial day packed full of goodness and learning. The Premier Agent Summit is tailored for existing Zillow Premier Agents, and the Select Summit program is geared toward real estate agents and brokers that want to learn more about their local real estate market as well as what makes Zillow tick.
Both Summits will have:
- Audience Q&A with Zillow Executive
- A local real estate market overview from a Zillow Senior Economist
- Agent best practices panel
- Update on new productivity tools for agents
There will be an opportunity to visit with Zillow executives and product specialists will be available to answer your questions one-on-one.
All in attendance will receive a new (free) headshot from a professional photographer for your own business or personal use.
The first 100 in attendance will receive a free copy of the “2013 Swanepoel Technology Report” (Retail value: $150), so register quick!
What are attendees saying about the Zillow Summits?
A lot! Feedback has been off the charts. Here’s what Troy Wilkins had to say:
What does it cost to register?
Nothing. Well, it takes a couple of minutes to register, and time is money. But the price of admission is zero.
Speaking of time is money, we know your time is valuable, so we won’t waste it. Feedback from agents attending past Summits has been outstanding, There is a lot packed into a few hours, and everyone walk away happy. We know you will too.
Info for Upcoming Summits(Updated 10/25/2013)
Coming soon! Registration links will be posted shortly:
- November 11 – New York City — Registration and info here.
- November 19 – Seattle, WA — Registration and info: Premier Agent Summit
- November 19 – Seattle, WA — Registration and info: Select Summit
- November 20 – Riverside / Southern California – Registration and info: Premier Agent Summit
- November 20 – Riverside / Southern California – Registration and info: Select Summit
- November 21 – Las Vegas – Registration and info here.
So please, come spend a few hours with us and some of your fellow real estate pros. I bet you’ll learn a lot, laugh some, meet someone new and if nothing else you’ll walk away with a great new headshot and a very good book. There’s noting to lose.
Agent Knows Best panel. Zillow Premier Agent Summit, Chicago.