Connecticut MLS Sends Listings to Zillow
Here at Zillow, we strive to make sure that the for-sale listings on our site are as accurate as possible. The best way to ensure this is to get accurate and up-to-date information from a reputable source. That’s why it gives us great pleasure to announce the Connecticut Multiple Listing Service will provide its listings to the Yahoo!-Zillow® Real Estate Network and across Zillow’s popular platform of mobile apps.
“We’re doing what’s right for Connecticut MLS agents, home sellers and home shoppers by providing accurate listing data to a well-known, respected, high-traffic real estate portal,” said Cameron Paine, Connecticut MLS chief executive officer.
The Connecticut Multiple Listing Service joins the more than 1,000 direct listing feeds sent to Zillow.
The partnership will provide certain protections to Connecticut MLS including:
- Connecticut MLS listings will be displayed only on the Yahoo!-Zillow Real Estate Network
- The listings will take priority over listings from other data sources unless a broker provides their listings to Zillow in a direct feed
- The listings will be updated multiple times each day to ensure accuracy of listings data
Other Zillow announcements in recent weeks include:
- Bob Bemis named Zillow’s VP of Partner Relations
- Tom Ferry joins Zillow as a consultant on product development
- Howard Hanna Real Estate Services joins Zillow in new marketing partnership
These additions show Zillow’s commitment to working hard to benefit real estate agents and brokers, who in turn can help give consumers the best in real estate information and services.
How would you like to work with us? Send us a note right now.
Read the full press release here