Feedback Matters: Introducing the Zillow Agent Advisory Board
It is both exciting and an honor to announce today the formation of the Zillow Agent Advisory Board.
Consisting of 21 practicing real estate agents/brokers from all across the country (see interactive map below), the Zillow Agent Advisory Board is being formed to seek insight and opinion from real estate agents on current and future products, website enhancements and other services.
We strongly believe that real estate agents “in the field” are an excellent source for information on Zillow products and features, and we look forward to working with this collection of exemplary professionals.
The Zillow Agent Advisory Board complements the existing Zillow Broker Advisory Board.
The Zillow Agent Advisory Board members are:
- John Ames, RE/MAX First Realty, St. George, Utah
- Glennda Baker-LeBlanc, Glennda Baker & Assoc., Inc., Atlanta, Ga.
- Dru Bloomfield, Realty ONE Group, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Eric Boyenga, Intero Real Estate, Los Altos, Calif.
- Julia Carnahan, The JC Group at Keller Williams Heritage, San Antonio, Tex.
- Bic DeCaro, Westgate Realty Group, Inc., Falls Church, Va.
- Mike Edgar, Team One Group, Boise, Id.
- J. Philip Faranda, J. Philip Real Estate, Briarcliff Manor, N.Y.
- Carlos Garcia, Eng Garcia Properties, Washington, D.C.
- Kevin Kieffer, Keller Williams, East Bay Pro Team Pleasant Hill, Calif.
- Vera Koon, Waterman Real Estate, Melbourne, Fla.
- Cyndi Lesinski, RE/MAX of Santa Clarita, Valencia, Calif.
- Kevin Lisota, Findwell, Seattle, Wash.
- Scott Nordby, Innovative Real Estate Group, Denver, Colo.
- Brandi Pearl Thompson, Keller Williams, Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Mike Perna, The Perna Team – Keller Williams, Detroit, Mich.
- Patricia Short, Keller Williams Signature, Katy, Tex.
- Chris Speicher, RE/MAX Realty Centre, Olney, Md.
- Karen Van Ness, Coldwell Banker, Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.
UPDATE June 25, 2012:
Two agents were added to the Zillow Agent Advisory Board after this announcement was made. They are: