Listing Agents Benefit with New zPro for Brokers Program
Today Zillow is announcing zPro for Brokers – a free, five-point program that will improve listings accuracy, benefiting brokers, agents and consumers, and provide greater visibility for listing agents. zPro for Brokers will position listing agents first in the Agent List shown next to for-sale listings, answering a frequent broker request. zPro for Brokers ties closely to our recently announced Zillow Partnership Platform, and our commitment to accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the listing data, working with our broker and MLS partners.
For any broker that sends Zillow a direct MLS-sourced data feed, including agent photos and contact information, Zillow will automatically create profiles for those agents and match them to any listing for that agent. No charge, no extras, and no continuing obligation on the part of the agent to do anything except answer the free lead inquiries that will result from this display.
So what’s the catch? There really isn’t one, but let me lay out the particulars in case you want to go hunting.
zPro for Brokers delivers:
- Listing Agent Visibility: Listing agent prominently positioned at the top of the page (1st in the agent list) and clearly marked as the listing agent with photo and link to profile on both web and mobile (photo must be added to the feed).
- Broker Reporting: Weekly detailed reporting including searches, number of views of home details pages (HDP), leads and lead open rate (for individual listings and the full brokerage feed).
- Broker trumps other sources: The Broker feed will trump other sources of data making it the definitive source (must be MLS-sourced data).
- Lead follow up system: Agents at zPro brokerages receive contact notifications through email with follow-up reminders via text message and phone, driving higher engagement.
- Broker Directs Contact Destinations: zPro brokers choose to send contacts directly to listing agents or to their corporate customer relationship managements systems.
Requirements for participation:
- This is a program for brokerage companies, not individuals. While the agents benefit, it’s up to the broker to make the decision to participate.
- MLS-sourced listing feed (MLS-authorized feed through Diverse Solutions, ListHub, Point2, or custom agreement).
- Listing agent photos must be associated with listings in feed.
- Executed contract specifies IP rights/obligations and term.
We’re initially starting this beta program with 10 brokerages as we want your feedback along the way. If you want more details or would like to participate, contact Partners@Zillow.com or call 206-757-4250. That’s my direct line and I’d love to talk with you.