Quick Tips for Zillow Agent Profiles
Your member profile on Zillow is the space and place where people stop by to find out more about you. Creating your member profile on Zillow is free, it’s easy, and it connects you with local consumers searching Zillow for agents, lenders, real estate information, mortgage loans, and much more.
We just finished one of our most-attended training webinars about building your Zillow profile. It was exciting and great to see so many agents taking us up on this free marketing opportunity.
Some of the top tips about creating a Zillow Profile:
- Use a current photo of yourself on your profile so people will recognize you.
- Be sure to add your website, blog, and social media links to your profile
- Create “value-added” hyperlinks to useful sites, articles, and information etc.
(use the “About Me” section to make it all about you)
- Add a 30-60 second intro video on your profile. This brings you to life!
- Use the same email address on Zillow as where your listings are hosted. This will associate all your listings to your profile, and you become the top agent on all your listings.
- Don’t forget to add ZIP codes and city names to your service areas.
- Start soliciting your past clients for reviews. They will appear at the top of profiles.
- Invite your top 10 affiliates and team members to be on your Top 10 Pros list.
- Use the “built-in” social media tools to promote your profile to others: Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Your profile and presence on any public site is obviously important to have set up properly. When it comes to Zillow and connecting with potential clients that are looking and considering one of the greatest purchases of a lifetime, you want your profile to glisten with value.
Join the thousands of real estate professionals on Zillow by setting up your free profile and taking advantage of having just one more place to connect with those prospects needing your services. You can also sign up for this month’s free BootZCamp Webinars featured every week day in May.