Stefan Swanepoel Technology Trends Interview [Recorded Webinar]
This week, Stefan Swanepoel was our guest at Zillow Academy, which had a sold-out audience and attendee registration. Here’s why: Swanepoel is an international best-selling author, speaker and business adviser, and to get him live for a one-hour interview is well worth the box office wait.
In this interview and webinar, we asked Swanepoel numerous questions that directly impact you and your business, while sharing some of what the “2013 Swanepoel Technology Report” offers.
[youtube width=”525″ height=”400″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt996184iL4[/youtube]
The 2013 trends report is full of important content and relative topics that will be of great value to you and your business, including:
- The Secret to Maximizing Your Internet Presence
- Guidelines to Expand Your Real Estate Niche Online
- How Tweets Can Make Realtors® More Money
- Why a Video Is Worth 1.8 Million Words
- How to Manage Your Digital Footprint
- How to Become a Major Online Influencer
- The Ultimate Digital Organization System
- The Secret to Maximizing Your Listings
- Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere
- How to Become a Paperless Agent
In the “2013 Swanepoel Technology Report” — which, by the way, has a foreword by Zillow CEO Spencer Rascoff — Swanepoel and nine other co-authors share very useful, powerful and practical information and tips from their own personal experiences and research.