Top 10 Tips for Premier Agents
While it’s free and beneficial to have a profile on Zillow, many agents go a step further by taking advantage of the Zillow Premier Agent membership, which allows agents to own a ZIP code(s) in their hyper-local geographic areas. This provides exposure in local markets to more than 1 million daily visitors on average viewing more than 100,000,000 plus homes.
One of the classes taught at Zillow Academy is Premier Agent 201, which focuses on the “next steps” Premier agents should take to get the most out of their Zillow presence.
The top 10 things that Zillow Premier Agents should consider implementing:
- Use a current photo on your Zillow Profile so local prospects will recognize you when they meet you in person.
- Make sure your email address matches your listings site that feeds/syndicates Zillow.
- Take advantage of the “About Me” section to provide valuable and useful links that consumers, clients, and prospects will benefit from. For example, consider including information about neighborhood schools, events coming up, real estate tips, local info, articles, etc.
- Add ZIP codes and communities where you represent buyers and sellers to your profile.
- Start requesting agent reviews from past clients. These appear at the top of your profile page and help potential clients understand more about the special services you provide.
- Utilize “Zillow Special Offers” to maximize listing exposure and motivate buyers.
- Create strategic Showcase Ads for listings, open houses and and other events you host. Check out these top performing ads for ideas.
- Use Zillow’s internal agent contact management platform for agents to track your contacts, keep notes, and schedule follow-ups.
- Expose your listings, market reports, reviews and more on your Facebook profile, blog or websites by using Zillow’s Web tools, which was created and designed to deliver more exposure and attract more clients.
- Create a Top 10 Pros list of other real estate professionals that you recommend to your clients and link to them on your Zillow profile.
Following these few, but important suggestions will make all the difference in how buyers and sellers will see you on Zillow. You’ve taken the first step to become a Premier Agent, now we want to help you take the next steps to being even more successful in growing your business.
Our next Premier Agent 201 class will be held on Monday, May 14, 2012 at 10 a.m. (PST). You can sign up and register to attend for FREE right here.