Zillow Premier Agent Websites Keep Getting Better
It’s been two months since Zillow launched Premier Agent Websites, and the developers have been hard at work to bring new designs and features to the product.
Today several enhancements are being rolled out including:
- Four new themes. This brings the total number of available themes to eight. Here is a peek at the new “Highlight” theme.
- All themes have been upgraded to a responsive design that will work on all tablets and smartphones. “Responsive design” means that Web pages will be automatically sized to properly display on the viewer’s screen regardless of its size — from mobile phone to tablet to large monitor.
- The ability to import blog posts and comments from existing WordPress sites has been added (export capability has been available since the initial launch).
- Enhanced and improved link building and short code generation allows agents to easily build links to embed listings into blog posts based on different search criteria.
- A new Widget allows agents to highlight an individual listing on the sidebar, throughout their site.
- Social network sharing buttons on blog posts.
- Ability to add similar listings and school data to individual listing pages.
These new features (and more) provide Premier Agent Website users with more choices, more flexibility and greatly enhanced mobile optimization for their sites. Premier Agent Websites have already been adopted by thousands of agents, and new features and enhancements will make this inexpensive and exciting product even more attractive and functional.
Premier Agent Websites are available to existing Zillow Premier Agents for no cost. Or, they can be purchased for just $10 per month by becoming a Silver level Premier Agent. More info on getting a Premier Agent Website is here.
Additional articles on Premier Agent Websites: