Zillow Pro for Brokers Program Surpasses 100 Partners!
Today is a big day for the Zillow Pro for Brokers program as we’re excited to announce that there are now more than 100 participating real estate brokerages.
Launched in July 2012, Zillow Pro for Brokers is a free, five-point program that improves listings accuracy, provides better reporting, includes a powerful contact follow-up system and increases the visibility of listing agents for participating brokers.
Rich Rector, president of Realty Executives International, said: “At a recent meeting with some of our highest producing agents from across North America we found many of them are using Zillow with much success. As a result, we are collaborating with Zillow to make the Zillow Pro for Brokers and Zillow Premier Agent platforms available to our brokers and agents company-wide.”
“With more than 100 participating brokers, this is an exciting milestone for the Zillow Pro for Brokers program, and we’re looking forward to the next hundred,” said Greg Schwartz, chief revenue officer at Zillow. “Our broker partners recognize that it’s important to widely market their clients’ listings and take advantage of Zillow’s free partnership program to ensure listings are displayed quickly and accurately.”
The new brokerage participants include:
- Coldwell Banker Casa Bella Realtors, New Jersey
- Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston, North Carolina
- Five Star Real Estate, Michigan
- Florida Coast Luxury, Florida
- Georgia Elite Realty, Georgia
- Gibson Sotheby’s International Realty, Massachusetts
- Premiere Property Group, Washington
- Prudential Towne Realty, Virginia
- Prudential Waterfront Properties (The Willard Companies), Virginia
- RE/MAX of Michigan, Michigan
- RE/MAX Realty Group of Rochester, New York
- RE/MAX Results, Minnesota
- Realty Executives of Austin, Texas
- Realty Executives Top Results, Minnesota
- Teles Properties, California
To learn more about Zillow Pro for Brokers, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-757-4250.