Zillow's Mobile Real Estate Apps Help Sell Homes & Generate Business to Agents
Did you know that in April, 150 million homes were viewed on Zillow Mobile? That means 58 homes per second. Now, more than 30% of Zillow’s traffic comes from a mobile device; on weekends, it’s over 40%*.
- Download the app to your own device so you understand how your clients are using it.
- Respond to mobile contacts within 2-5 minutes, they are mobile and in your neighborhoods and communities.
- Use the built-in GPS mapping tool to exploreEdit “farming” opportunities in your local communities.
- Access local real estate listings and Zestimate home values on over 100,000,000 homes right from your hands.
- Android users and iPhone users now have access to the Zillow Mortgage Marketplace App.
- Get real-time rates, easy-to-use calculators and more on the elegantly designed mortgage app.
- Search apartments for rent, homes for rent, condos, townhouses and more on-the-go using the Zillow Rentals App for Android. The rental market is hot and on-the-go.
- Draw your preferred neighborhoods and custom searches with your finger on a map. (not available on all devices)
- Share homes via email, Facebook, and Twitter and connect with prospects in your local market.
Zillow’s Mobile real estate apps are helping local agents generate more contacts and business.
Zillow Premier Agents are showing up all over Zillow and on the popular mobile apps as the local real estate experts and go-to professionals. These agents have the best opportunity to convert mobile Zillow app users, from every platform, into long term valued clients.
The app is FREE to download, the reach is to millions, but the rewards and results… priceless.
*Source: Google Analytics, April 2012