The 14,000-square-foot home that Rod Kush built in 1997 had fallen into disrepair and had extensive mold damage, leading the current owner to donate it to the local fire department for a controlled burn.
- Blending In: How to Bring Tile and Stone Into a Room 30 Jan 2015
- The Case for Renting: Homeownership Isn't for Everyone 30 Jan 2015
- Matthew Perry Found a Buyer for His Malibu Beach House 30 Jan 2015
- Two Truths and a Lie, Real Estate Style 30 Jan 2015
- Android Users Can Get Zillow Updates Through Now Cards 30 Jan 2015