The 14,000-square-foot home that Rod Kush built in 1997 had fallen into disrepair and had extensive mold damage, leading the current owner to donate it to the local fire department for a controlled burn.
- Announcing the 'Pay My Mortgage, Please' Sweepstakes Winner 12 Oct 2015
- Why You Shouldn't Hate Your Homeowners Association Dues 9 Oct 2015
- House of the Week: A Gothic Revival Mansion on an Old Stagecoach Road 8 Oct 2015
- Locals Share Their Spokane Secrets 8 Oct 2015
- Home Improvement Projects: DIY or Hire a Pro? 8 Oct 2015