The 14,000-square-foot home that Rod Kush built in 1997 had fallen into disrepair and had extensive mold damage, leading the current owner to donate it to the local fire department for a controlled burn.
- 10 Ultra-Modern Homes Fit for the 'Hunger Games' Capitol 25 Nov 2015
- What It's Really Like to Live in Boise 25 Nov 2015
- Get a Black Friday Deal on a Home This Holiday Season 25 Nov 2015
- House of the Week: Ski Into This Log Home and Catch the Sunset 24 Nov 2015
- Nate Berkus & Jeremiah Brent Ask $10.5M for Their Greenwich Village Apartment 24 Nov 2015