Bi-weekly mortgage payment programs make sense for most people because it is something that you can set up and quit thinking about it. The benefits outweigh the costs.
- Kobe Bryant's Estate Down $1.5M from Original Asking Price 27 Jan 2015
- The Inside Scoop on Renters Insurance and Roommates 27 Jan 2015
- Where Would You Rather Watch the Super Bowl? 27 Jan 2015
- 'Zillow Talk' Available Now: Get the Real Estate Playbook Written With You in Mind 27 Jan 2015
- Mortgage Rates: You'd Better Shop Around 26 Jan 2015