Though factors such as high unemployment, a battered economy and the recent housing crisis have pushed more people into multigenerational living, studies show that it’s a trend that’s circled back from a similar era.
- Sia Flipping Mediterranean Mansion in LA 6 Oct 2015
- Mortgage Rate Update 6 Oct 2015
- Mortgage Rates Start Q4 Near 2015 Lows, But Will They Hold? 6 Oct 2015
- 5 Biggest Home-Buying Fears (and How to Face Them) 6 Oct 2015
- Millennials: 5 Reasons to Make a Condo Your First Home 5 Oct 2015