The 14,000-square-foot home that Rod Kush built in 1997 had fallen into disrepair and had extensive mold damage, leading the current owner to donate it to the local fire department for a controlled burn.
- Before & After: Brightening a Malibu Beach House 31 Jul 2015
- Do's and Don'ts of Online Vacation Rental Sites 31 Jul 2015
- Smart Watering Tips for Every Gardener 30 Jul 2015
- House of the Week: California Villa With NFL Pedigree & a Car Museum 29 Jul 2015
- Before & After: Cottage Curb Appeal Makeover 29 Jul 2015