Many things affect the cost of building a typical house, but there are three big ones: size, complexity and the level of finish.
- Color of the Month: Sherwin-Williams White Hyacinth 6 May 2015
- Finding Home: The Webbs' Search for Comfort, Safety and a Place to Grow 6 May 2015
- House of the Week: I Fixed Up a Home in Reno Just to Watch It Sell 6 May 2015
- Homes for Sale With Gorgeous Gardens Are Popping Up Like Daisies 6 May 2015
- Zillow Speaker Series: Actor Rainn Wilson Shares His Love of the Mona Foundation 5 May 2015