Oscar-winning actor Tommy Lee Jones may not have picked up another Best Supporting Actor award, but he’s hoping for a win in real estate. The veteran actor recently listed his Wellington, FL polo farm for $26.75 million.
- Paul McCartney Wings Into Manhattan Penthouse 22 May 2015
- Katharine Hepburn's Lifelong Connecticut Estate on the Market at $14.8M 22 May 2015
- 5 Celebrity Color Schemes to Covet and Copy 22 May 2015
- The Homeowner’s Guide to Land Use Laws 22 May 2015
- Housing Less Affordable for Military Families Than for Civilians 22 May 2015