Oscar-winning actor Tommy Lee Jones may not have picked up another Best Supporting Actor award, but he’s hoping for a win in real estate. The veteran actor recently listed his Wellington, FL polo farm for $26.75 million.
- 10 Ultra-Modern Homes Fit for the 'Hunger Games' Capitol 25 Nov 2015
- What It's Really Like to Live in Boise 25 Nov 2015
- Get a Black Friday Deal on a Home This Holiday Season 25 Nov 2015
- House of the Week: Ski Into This Log Home and Catch the Sunset 24 Nov 2015
- Nate Berkus & Jeremiah Brent Ask $10.5M for Their Greenwich Village Apartment 24 Nov 2015