Moving is often triggered by a life change, like welcoming a new family member, leading movers to spend a lot on items you wouldn’t necessarily associate with a move.
- Paul McCartney Wings Into Manhattan Penthouse 22 May 2015
- Katharine Hepburn's Lifelong Connecticut Estate on the Market at $14.8M 22 May 2015
- 5 Celebrity Color Schemes to Covet and Copy 22 May 2015
- The Homeowner’s Guide to Land Use Laws 22 May 2015
- Housing Less Affordable for Military Families Than for Civilians 22 May 2015