Public • Grades 9-12266 students • 16 student/teacher
Public • Grades K-5256 students • 18 student/teacher
Public • Grades 6-8213 students • 19 student/teacher
Public • Grades 9-1219 students • 19 student/teacher
Needles Unified is a school district with 1,000 students. On average, teachers in Needles Unified have 15 years of experience and receive $59,591 per year. The district official is Mike Davitt and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Needles Unified spends $9,884 per year per student. 68% of students here receive reduced price lunches. The most common ethnicities are Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander and White, non-Hispanic. The graduation rate in Needles Unified is 63%.
- Academy of Building Industries, Inc.
- Young Scholars Academy Charter School Corp.
- Mohave Accelerated Elementary School, Inc.
- Mohave Accelerated Learning Center
- Desert Center Unified
- Topock Elementary District
- Telesis Center for Learning, Inc.
- Lake Havasu Unified District
- Mohave Valley Elementary District
- Palo Verde Unified