Thorton Plan, Ambria - Estates, Mccordsville, IN 460553 beds, 2 baths, 2,445 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 142 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $130
- Built by: M/I Homes
- Community name: Ambria - Estates
- Sales office: 13808 Ambria Drive, McCordsville, IN, 46055
- Parking: 2 spaces
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,445 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2108041143
- 1 of 15
Sales Office13808 Ambria Drive
McCordsville, IN, 46055
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13808 Ambria Drive # CJR7FP
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46055 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.6% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46055 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46055 home values.
- 9996 E 138 Olio Rd Mccordsville, IN$219K31.51,730
- 10016 Olio Rd Mc Cordsville, IN$231K32.51,075
- 10036 Olio Rd Mc Cordsville, IN$191K31.51,264
- 10056 Olio Rd Mc Cordsville, IN$213K321,576
- 9968 Soaring Eagle Ln Mc Cordsville, IN$462K565,822
- 9950 Soaring Eagle Ln Mc Cordsville, IN$473K43.56,262
- 9986 Soaring Eagle Ln Mccordsville, IN$551K54.54,454
- 9932 Soaring Eagle Ln Mc Cordsville, IN$395K544,682
- 10004 Soaring Eagle Ln Mc Cordsville, IN$543K634,720
- 9914 Soaring Eagle Ln Mc Cordsville, IN$443K35.54,518
- 13840 Rue Royale Ln Mc Cordsville, IN$228K421,714
- 13840 Rue Royale Ln # 76 Mc Cordsville, IN$259K421,714
- 13866 Rue Royale Ln Mc Cordsville, IN$208K221,700
- 13866 Rue Royale Ln # 72 Mc Cordsville, IN$248K421,587
- 13862 Rue Royale Ln # 71 Mc Cordsville, IN$259K421,714
- 13862 Rue Royale Ln Mc Cordsville, IN$229K421,714
- 9896 Soaring Eagle Ln Mc Cordsville, IN$409K553,757
- 13832 Rue Fontaine Ln # 75 Mccordsville, IN$230K421,714
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.