Residence One Plan, Central Park Terraces, Fremont, CA 94538
New Home: $677,990 and up
- Days on Zillow-1523848331
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Garage Spaces2
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID2121344785
- 1 of 12
Driving DirectionsFrom the 680 Freeway: Take the Washington Blvd/Irvington District exit (Exit 15) and stay right; Merge onto Washington Blvd heading West; Turn right onto Union Street; Stay straight on Union Street until you reach the entrance of Central Park Terraces. From San Jose: Take the 880 North toward Oakland/Fremont and exit at Fremont Blvd/Cushing Parkway (Exit 13B) heading North; Veer right onto Fremont Blvd; Slight right on to Union Street; Stay straight on Union Street until you reach the entrance of Central Park Terraces. From San Francisco: Take the Bay Bridge East toward Oakland; Merge onto 880 Fwy South toward Alameda/Oakland Airport/San Jose; Take the Stevenson Blvd exit (Exit 16) turning left onto Stevenson Blvd; Turn right onto Fremont Blvd; Turn left onto Union Street; Stay straight on Union Street until you reach the entrance of Central Park Terraces
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$644,561||$587K – $709K||-$11,965||$392||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,566/mo||$2K – $3.2K/mo||+$41||$1.56||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Irvington home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Fremont as a whole. Among Irvington homes, this home is 2.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Irvington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.9% lower than in Fremont, and 75.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Irvington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Irvington home values.
Neighborhood for Union Street And Wolcott Drive # C9D6MZ
- 3897 Union St Fremont, CA$682K32.01,908
- 3854 Main St Fremont, CA$463K21.51,204
- 40918 Lee St Fremont, CA$438K22.0888
- 3828 Almond Ave Fremont, CA$654K42.01,603
- 3767 Union St Fremont, CA$610K42.01,700
- 3825 Washington Blvd Fremont, CA$460K42.02,347
- 3756 Lincoln Ct Fremont, CA$1.38M107.05,256
- 4163 Irvington Ave Fremont, CA$2.33M11.0640
- 3838 Meeks Ter Fremont, CA$439K32.51,338
- 3826 Meeks Ter Fremont, CA$440K32.51,338
- 40835 Lincoln St Fremont, CA$1.4M126.04,548
- 3580 Union St Fremont, CA$523K31.01,460
- 40929 High St Fremont, CA$790K33.02,730
- 3553 Union St Fremont, CA$429K31.0984
- 3827 Meeks Ter Fremont, CA$405K32.51,338
- 41172 Roberts Ave Fremont, CA$529K21.01,107
- 41186 Roberts Ave Fremont, CA$727K31.01,244
- 3780 Tivoli Garden Ter Fremont, CA$705K43.01,721
- 3771 Tivoli Garden Ter Fremont, CA$621K43.01,688
- 41212 Roberts Ave Fremont, CA$526K21.01,092
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- Pulte Homes
- Call: (888) 440-0420