Residence One Plan, Central Park Terraces, Fremont, CA 945383 beds, 3 baths, 1,644 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 923 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $451
- Built by: Pulte Homes
- Community name: Central Park Terraces
- Sales office: Union Street and Wolcott Drive, (At the intersection of Main St. and High St.)
- Parking: 2 spaces
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,644 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2121344785
- 1 of 12
Sales OfficeUnion Street and Wolcott Drive
(At the intersection of Main St. and High St.)
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for Union Street And Wolcott Drive # C9D6MZ
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Irvington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% higher than in Fremont, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Irvington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Irvington home values.
- 40985 Fremont Blvd Fremont, CA$572K------
- 4032 Bay St Fremont, CA$586K31.51,462
- 3897 Union St Fremont, CA$549K321,908
- 40967 Fremont Blvd Fremont, CA$544K------
- 3854 Main St Fremont, CA$497K321,204
- 40966 Lee St Fremont, CA$590K42.51,641
- 40918 Lee St Fremont, CA$489K22888
- 3873 Union St Fremont, CA$415K211,154
- 3830 Main St Fremont, CA$426K211,204
- 3876 Almond Ave Fremont, CA$380K21703
- 3849 Union St Fremont, CA$464K321,455
- 3862 Almond Ave Fremont, CA$419K21780
- Almond Ave Fremont, CA--------
- 3825 Union St Fremont, CA$513K431,500
- 3828 Almond Ave Fremont, CA$626K421,603
- 3865 Almond Ave Fremont, CA$1.48M1486,160
- 3791 Union St Fremont, CA$380K211,190
- 40919 Fremont Blvd STE 12 Fremont, CA$564K----2,400
- 3788 Almond Ave Fremont, CA$370K21680
- 3854 Main St # 0 Fremont, CA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.