The Hawthorne Plan, Copper Run, Waxhaw, NC 281733 beds, 2 baths, 2,757 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 148 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $114
- Built by: True Homes - Charlotte
- Community name: Copper Run
- Sales office: 2104 Saddleridge Drive,
- Parking: 0 space
- # Stories: 0.0
- Floor size: 2,757 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2108756470
- 1 of 14
Driving Directions(From Providence and 485) Go South on Providence Rd. 2 miles to Weddington Rd. (Hwy. 84). Turn Left and go 4 miles to Waxhaw-Indian Trail Rd. Turn Right and go 2 miles to Shannon Rd. Look for big orange True Homes sign. Turn left and go 2 miles to Pleasant Grove Rd. Turn right, Copper Run will be on the ahead on the left.
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2104 Saddleridge Drive # TZPY8V
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28173, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 148.8% greater than in Mineral Springs, and 608.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28173 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mineral Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28173 home values.