Lancaster Plan, Creekside at Richmond Hill Plantation, Richmond Hill, GA 31324
New Home: $216,900 and up
re greeted with a convenient flex room before entering the grand kitchen and inviting great room. A breakfast area opens onto the patio and leads through the mud room to a 3-car garage. Upstairs enjoy the indulgent ownerâ
s suite with optional spa bath and roomy walk-in closets, as well as the loft and spacious bedrooms on the top floor. Opt for additional bedrooms, bathrooms, Carolina room or even a home office to complete your life in the Lancaster.
- Days on Zillow-1523848316
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Garage Spaces3
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID2110709427
- 1 of 1
Driving DirectionsTo Off-Site Information Center at The Gates: From I-95 North or South:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />Take Exit 99B toward Macon Merge onto I-16 West Travel approximately 2 miles Take Exit 155 Pooler Parkway/Savannah Hilton Head Airport Turn left off the exit onto Pooler Parkway Turn left at the entrance monument for The Gates at Savannah Quarters Take your first right into The Gates. Schedule your visit for Creekside at Richmond Hill with Catherine today! Call 866-823-8852!
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$217,821||$207K – $229K||-$5,799||$79||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,675/mo||$1.4K – $2.1K/mo||+$38||$0.61||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 31324 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Richmond Hill as a whole. Among 31324 homes, this home is 1.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 25.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31324 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 39.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.4% greater than in Richmond Hill, and 8.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31324 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31324 home values.
Neighborhood for Brisbon Road # IXFFX0
- 95 Dove Drake Dr Richmond Hill, GA$311K43.02,657
- 75 Dove Drake Dr Richmond Hill, GA$269K43.52,579
- 155 Dove Drake Dr Richmond Hill, GA$387K4--3,805
- 25 Dove Drake Dr Richmond Hill, GA$247K53.52,844
- 15 Dove Drake Dr Richmond Hill, GA$319K44.02,928
- 220 Dove Drake Dr Richmond Hill, GA$277K53.02,320
- 245 Dove Drake Dr Richmond Hill, GA$354K43.53,600
- 73 Waverly Ln Richmond Hill, GA$300K52.52,826
- 35 Waverly Ln Richmond Hill, GA$261K53.02,665
- 42 Waverly Ln Richmond Hill, GA$250K52.52,618
- 240 Fairview Dr Richmond Hill, GA$256K43.02,206
- 13 Waverly Ln Richmond Hill, GA$256K52.52,706
- 14 Waverly Ln Richmond Hill, GA$243K52.52,275
- 215 Fairview Dr Richmond Hill, GA$342K32.52,798
Nearby Schools in Richmond Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Richmond Hill High (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
- Richmond Hill Elementary (assigned) 2-3 2.1 mi
- Richmond Hill Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.1 mi
- Richmond Hill Primary School (assigned) PK-1 2.2 mi
- Dr. George Washington Carver Elementary... (assigned) 4-5 2.2 mi
- Calvary Christian Academy 3-4, 7-12 3.9 mi
- Georgetown School PK-7 5.4 mi
Get more information
- K. Hovnanian Homes
- Call: (888) 795-4876