Monterey Plan, Edgewater, Elgin, IL 601242 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,593 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 181 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $130
- Built by: Del Webb
- Community name: Edgewater
- Sales office: 2550 Edgewater Drive,
- Parking: 3 spaces
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,593 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2109006717
- 1 of 17
Driving DirectionsFrom I-90 west: Exit on Randall Road and go south; Travel west on Bowes Road; the community will be on the right; At Bowes Road turn west and community will be on the right. From Randall Road: : Turn west onto Bowes Road and community will be on the right. From Route 20: Exit on Randall Road and go south to Bowes Road; Travel west on Bowes Road; the community will be on the right
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2550 Edgewater Drive # C67Q4E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% lower than in Elgin, and 893.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60124 home values.
- 2550 Edgewater Dr Elgin, IL$140K221,197
- 2549 Edgewater Dr Elgin, IL$276K------
- 2693 Venetian Ln Elgin, IL$380K------
- 2526 Rolling Rdg Elgin, IL$162K------
- 2524 Rolling Rdg Elgin, IL$179K221,551
- 2695 Venetian Ln Elgin, IL$296K------
- 674 Tuscan Vw Elgin, IL$280K------
- 2522 Rolling Rdg Elgin, IL$182K------
- 2528 Rolling Rdg Elgin, IL$283K------
- 2691 Venetian Ln Elgin, IL$349K------
- 2520 Rolling Rdg Elgin, IL$157K------
- 2547 Edgewater Dr Elgin, IL$276K------
- 2518 Rolling Rdg Elgin, IL$181K------
- 2530 Rolling Rdg Elgin, IL$263K------
- 2689 Venetian Ln Elgin, IL$297K------
Nearby Schools in Elgin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.