Mozart Plan, Fillmore Village, Phoenixville, PA 194603 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,741 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2014
- 335 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $154
- Built by: Ryan Homes
- Community name: Fillmore Village
- Sales office: 1 Fillmore St., Phoenixville, PA, 19460
- Parking: 2 spaces
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,741 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111179926
- 1 of 37
Driving DirectionsDirections to Strauss Model Home: -422W to Oaks exit -Left onto Egypt Rd -Left onto 29 S (Bridge St) -Right onto Franklin St -Go 3/4 mi Left onto Fillmore St Entrance on the left
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Fillmore Street # EKZV7Y
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.3% less than in Phoenixville, and 45.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 169 Prospect St Phoenixville, PA$189K211,629
- 167 Prospect St Phoenixville, PA$180K421,629
- 153 Prospect St Phoenixville, PA$184K311,467
- 165 Prospect St Phoenixville, PA$237K32.51,740
- 160 Bridge St Phoenixville, PA$185K----2,822
- 158 Bridge St Phoenixville, PA$160K----2,656
- 165 Prospect St # 1 Phoenixville, PA$142K11900
- 185 Prospect St Phoenixville, PA$102K11600
- 154 Bridge St APT B Phoenixville, PA$129K21975
- 154 Bridge St Phoenixville, PA$169K21972
- 154 Bridge St STE A Phoenixville, PA$103K11502
- 154 Bridge St STE D Phoenixville, PA$154K21827
- 154 Bridge St STE B Phoenixville, PA$180K21966
- 154 Bridge St APT C Phoenixville, PA$170K21972
Nearby Schools in Phoenixville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.