The Valencia Plan, The Grove, Bakersfield, CA 933134 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,087 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 272 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $108
- Built by: Meritage Homes
- Community name: The Grove
- Sales office: 7309 Seeing Glass Court,
- Parking: 3 spaces
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,087 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110691360
- 1 of 25
Driving DirectionsFrom the CA-99 exit Panama Ln and head west, turn left on Stine Rd, turn right on Berkshire Rd into the community.
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7309 Seeing Glass Court # FE3U5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ridgeview Estates, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% higher than in Bakersfield, and 29.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ridgeview Estates home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bakersfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ridgeview Estates home values.
- 5509 Winter Wheat Ct Bakersfield, CA$474K327,841
- 5513 Winter Wheat Ct Bakersfield, CA$467K428,000
- 5504 Winter Wheat Ct Bakersfield, CA$248K422,149
- 5501 Winter Wheat Ct Bakersfield, CA$241K431,905
- 5505 Winter Wheat Ct Bakersfield, CA$232K422,000
- 4815 Kaytlain Ave Bakersfield, CA$185K41.751,517
- Lindsay Rd Bakersfield, CA$174K------
- 4819 Kaytlain Ave Bakersfield, CA$138K321,006
- 6107 Woodmere Dr Bakersfield, CA--------
- 5614 Woodmere Dr Bakersfield, CA--------
- 4811 Kaytlain Ave Bakersfield, CA$164K31.751,302
- 4807 Kaytlain Ave Bakersfield, CA$162K31.751,302
- 4710 Berkshire Rd Bakersfield, CA$180K41.751,376
- 4803 Kaytlain Ave Bakersfield, CA$167K31.751,302
- 4818 Kaytlain Ave Bakersfield, CA$151K31.751,128
- 7215 Pecan Ct Bakersfield, CA$190K41.751,517
- 4706 Berkshire Rd Bakersfield, CA$167K31.751,206
- 7209 Pecan Ct Bakersfield, CA$173K31.751,208
Nearby Schools in Bakersfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.