Saratoga Plan, The Hamlet Gardens, Canton, MI 481884 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,778 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 680 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $135
- Built by: Pulte Homes
- Community name: The Hamlet Gardens
- Sales office: 49468 Great Falls Drive, Canton, MI, 48188
- Parking: 2 spaces
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,778 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116420262
- 1 of 10
Sales Office49468 Great Falls Drive
Canton, MI, 48188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 49468 Great Falls Road # Q6B4V5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48188 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 43.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% higher than in Canton, and 88.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48188 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Canton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48188 home values.
- 2207 Vanderbilt Rd Canton, MI$198K--2.51,656
- 2129 Vanderbilt Rd Canton, MI$112K332,125
- 2207 Vanderbilt Rd Canton, MI$110K22.51,636
- 2233 Vanderbilt Rd Canton, MI$213K--31,872
- 2103 Vanderbilt Rd Canton, MI$121K33.52,267
- 49593 Courtyard Ln Canton, MI$250K--2.52,147
- 2233 Vanderbilt Rd Canton, MI$95K231,817
- 49579 Courtyard Ln # 37 Canton, MI$207K--2.51,872
- 2259 Vanderbilt Rd Canton, MI$234K--2.52,147
- 2129 S Brookhill Ln Canton, MI$203K43.53,730
- 49551 Courtyard Ln Canton, MI$220K23.51,636
- 49537 Courtyard Ln # 34 Canton, MI$215K231,872
- 49565 Courtyard Ln Canton, MI$197K--2.51,656
- 49606 Potomac Rd Canton, MI$223K--2.52,147
- 49578 Potomac Rd Canton, MI$209K22.51,880
- 2025 Vanderbilt Rd Canton, MI$254K--2.52,147
- 1999 Vanderbilt Rd Canton, MI$246K--2.52,147
- 49564 Potomac Rd Canton, MI$193K231,656
- 49523 Courtyard Ln Canton, MI$235K--2.52,147
- 1973 Vanderbilt Rd Canton, MI$218K--2.51,872
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!