Sunnydale Plan, Longleaf, New Port Richey, FL 346554 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,822 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 17 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $115
- Built by: David Weekley Homes
- Community name: Longleaf
- Sales office: UNKNOWN, New Port Richey, FL, 34655
- Parking: 2 spaces
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,822 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2105374056
- 1 of 9
New Port Richey, FL, 34655
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for Unknown # 5Q1VPJ
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34655 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.1% less than in New Port Richey, and 14.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 34655 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Port Richey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34655 home values.
- 1744 Percheron Dr Trinity, FL$214K--22,170
- 1748 Percheron Dr Trinity, FL$250K--22,239
- 1740 Percheron Dr Trinity, FL$330K--32,732
- 1747 Percheron Dr Trinity, FL$314K--32,420
- 1736 Percheron Dr Trinity, FL$278K--32,347
- 1741 Percheron Dr Trinity, FL$255K--2.52,327
- 1733 Percheron Dr Trinity, FL$251K--22,159
- 1724 Percheron Dr Trinity, FL$245K321,946
- 1723 Percheron Dr Trinity, FL$257K--22,168
- 1716 Percheron Dr Trinity, FL$242K331,926
- 1715 Percheron Dr Trinity, FL$248K322,115
- 1706 Percheron Dr Trinity, FL$249K322,085
- 1705 Percheron Dr Trinity, FL$236K321,897
- 1672 Percheron Dr Trinity, FL$254K--32,370
- 1673 Percheron Dr Trinity, FL$307K322,659
- 8227 Danubian Pl Trinity, FL$287K42.52,263
- 1658 Percheron Dr Trinity, FL$225K--21,772
- 1811 Lakestone Dr Heritage Spgs Trinity, FL$205K321,862
- 8115 Montock Ct Trinity, FL$262K--32,515
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!