James Joyce Plan, Massey - 2 Story Plans, Fort Mill, SC 297154 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,572 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 555 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $105
- Built by: Ryan Homes
- Community name: Massey - 2 Story Plans
- Sales office: 1828 Felts Parkway,
- Parking: 2 spaces
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,572 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2114855598
- 1 of 12
Driving DirectionsFrom Charlotte/Fort Mill:-Travel south on I-77-Take Exit 85/Hwy 160 east toward Fort Mill-Go to 4th traffic light & turn left on Clebourne St.-Go to 3rd traffic light & turn right on Doby's Bridge Rd.-Go 3 miles to Massey entrance on left.From S. Charlotte/Ballantyne:-Take I-485 to Exit 61/Hwy 521/Johnston Rd.-Travel south approx. 7 miles.-Turn right on Doby's Bridge Rd.-Entrance to Massey is 2.5 miles on right.Model Address:1828 Felts ParkwayFort Mill, SC 29715
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1828 Felts Parkway # 1HCBXN
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29715, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.8% higher than in Fort Mill, and 55.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29715 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Mill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29715 home values.
- 4031 Farben Way Fort Mill, SC--------
- 1808 Felts Pkwy Fort Mill, SC$288K543,200
- 4051 Farben Way Fort Mill, SC$313K------
- 4052 Farben Way Fort Mill, SC$283K------
- 335 Thornhill St Fort Mill, SC$273K------
- 321 Thornhill St Fort Mill, SC$283K------
- 343 Thornhill St Fort Mill, SC$269K------
- 317 Thornhill St Fort Mill, SC$274K------
- 347 Thornhill St Fort Mill, SC$256K432,840
- 1828 Felts Pkwy Fort Mill, SC$200K42.53,060
- 4055 Farben Way Fort Mill, SC$360K------
- 351 Thornhill St Fort Mill, SC$282K------
- 1771 Felts Pkwy Fort Mill, SC$278K432,229
- 4056 Farben Way Fort Mill, SC$311K543,600
- 355 Thornhill St Fort Mill, SC$270K43--
- 6028 Marjorie St Fort Mill, SC$292K------
- 4059 Farben Way Fort Mill, SC$335K433,480
Nearby Schools in Fort Mill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.