Ballard w Bsmt Plan, Pinecrest at Issaquah Highlands, Issaquah, WA 980295 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,178 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 16 days on Zillow
- Built by: Toll Brothers
- Community name: Pinecrest at Issaquah Highlands
- Sales office: 1344 Pine Crest Cir. NE,
- Parking: 2 spaces
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 4,178 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106104430
- 1 of 11
Driving DirectionsFrom I-90 E: Take Exit 18 for Highlands Dr. Proceed 1 mi. and merge onto Highlands Dr. NE. Continue for 0.7 mi. and then turn right onto NE Federal Dr. Proceed 0.1 mi. and keep right to stay on NE Federal Dr. After 312 feet, take the first right onto 10th Ave NE. Proceed 0.1 mi. and the turn left onto NE Falls Dr. Continue 0.2 mi. and turn right onto Pinecrest Circle NE into Pinecrest at Issaquah Highlands.
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1344 Pine Crest Cir Ne # 34TEC4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% greater than in Issaquah, and 49.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98029 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98029 home values.
- 1551 NE Falls Dr Issaquah, WA$416K32.52,000
- 1559 NE Falls Dr Issaquah, WA$382K32.52,350
- 1565 NE Falls Dr Issaquah, WA$388K32.52,350
- 1333 Pinecrest (lot 12) Cir NE Issaquah, WA$927K32.53,276
- 1351 Pinecrest (lot 10) Cir NE Issaquah, WA$988K43.54,247
- 920 Pinecrest (lot 55) Cir NE Issaquah, WA$747K32.53,113
- 996 Pinecrest (lot 74) Cir NE Issaquah, WA$722K32.52,923
- 1311 Pinecrest (lot 14) Cir NE Issaquah, WA$882K43.253,257
- 962 Pinecrest (lot 77) Cir NE Issaquah, WA$722K32.52,923
- 1314 Pinecrest (lot 59) Cir NE Issaquah, WA--32.52,923
- 957 Pinecrest (lot 47) Cir NE Issaquah, WA$889K53.53,424
- 1175 Pinecrest (lot 29) Cir NE Issaquah, WA$968K544,178
- 1412 Pinecrest (lot 54) Cir NE Issaquah, WA$921K433,073
- 1343 Pinecrest (lot 11) Cir NE Issaquah, WA$924K433,238
Nearby Schools in Issaquah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.