Gianna Plan, The Reserve at Estero, Fort Myers, FL 339672 beds, 2 baths, 1,972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 770 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $149
- Built by: Toll Brothers
- Community name: The Reserve at Estero
- Sales office: 19643 Tesoro Way,
- Parking: 2 spaces
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,972 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2118653882
- 1 of 9
Driving DirectionsFrom Interstate 75: Take the Corkscrew Road exit (Exit 123-formerly Exit 19) and travel west 1/2 mile to Three Oaks Parkway. Turn right and proceed north 1 1/4 miles to Estero Parkway. Make a left, heading west, and travel 3/4 mile to the Reserve at Estero entrance on the right.
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19643 Tesoro Way # 9GF8GV
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33967, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.5% greater than in Fort Myers, and 163.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33967 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33967 home values.
- 19643 Tesoro Way Fort Myers, FL$307K321,962
- 19641 Tesoro Way Fort Myers, FL$407K322,002
- 19639 Tesoro Way Fort Myers, FL$415K332,335
- 19637 Tesoro Way Fort Myers, FL$591K442,834
- 19606 Caladesi Dr Fort Myers, FL$357K32.52,501
- 19646 Tesoro Way Fort Myers, FL$330K332,222
- 19646 Tesoro Way Fort Myers, FL--------
- 19633 Tesoro Way Fort Myers, FL$473K232,143
- 19636 Tesoro Way Fort Myers, FL$337K222,058
- 19650 Tesoro Way Fort Myers, FL--------
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.