Beethoven Plan, The Reserve at Wyngate, Wyncote, PA 19095
New Home: $209,990 and up
either way your Owner's Bedroom features a large walk-in closet. You can even choose an Owner's Bath with separate soaking tub and shower for the ultimate in luxury. No matter which options you choose, all floorplans feature a convenient 2nd floor laundry closet with room for side-by-side washer/dryers and a storage shelf. The Beethoven features several different lower level plans that vary by area, but all offer even more living area with optional Recreation Room, Powder Room and Study. The elevations are classic colonial facades, with a variety of convenient amenities such as box bay windows and... *Prices shown generally refer to the base house and do not include any optional features. Photos and/or drawings of homes may show upgraded landscaping, elevations and optional features and may not represent the lowest-priced homes in the community.
- Days on Zillow-1523848314
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Garage Spaces1
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID2111362374
- 1 of 44
Driving DirectionsFrom Highway 309, travel south until the expressway ends. Wyngate will be located on the right.
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$200,917||$189K – $221K||+$1,608||$140||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,461/mo||$964 – $1.7K/mo||-$15||$1.02||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 19095 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Montgomery as a whole. Among 19095 homes, this home is 26% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19095 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 277.3% higher than in Montgomery, and 137.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19095 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19095 home values.
Neighborhood for 302 Ross Court # C4ISJW
- 15 Old Cedarbrook Rd # 1101 Wyncote, PA$258K32.52,096
- 7 Old Cedarbrook Rd # 1105 Wyncote, PA$208K32.51,684
- 12 Old Cedarbrook Rd # 2201 Wyncote, PA$230K32.51,682
- 22 Old Cedarbrook Rd Wyncote, PA$269K32.51,976
- 35 Old Cedarbrook Rd Wyncote, PA$214K22.51,456
- 38 Old Cedarbrook Rd Wyncote, PA$252K33.02,136
- 49 Old Cedarbrook Rd # 706 Wyncote, PA$240K32.52,116
- 51 Old Cedarbrook Rd Wyncote, PA$249K32.52,256
- 48 Old Cedarbrook Rd Wyncote, PA$259K32.52,096
- 53 Old Cedarbrook Rd # 704 Wyncote, PA$252K32.52,266
- 50 Old Cedarbrook Rd Wyncote, PA$259K32.52,256
- 55 Old Cedarbrook Rd Wyncote, PA$262K22.51,828
- 52 Old Cedarbrook Rd Wyncote, PA$257K32.52,266
- 57 Old Cedarbrook Rd Wyncote, PA$242K32.51,948
- 54 Old Cedarbrook Rd Wyncote, PA$261K32.52,256
- 59 Old Cedarbrook Rd Wyncote, PA$255K32.51,976
- 56 Old Cedarbrook Rd Wyncote, PA$262K32.52,256
- 8421 Limekiln Pike Wyncote, PA$190K31.01,428
- 15 Evergreen Ave Wyncote, PA$154K31.51,636
- 8355 Limekiln Pike Wyncote, PA$216K52.02,357
Nearby Schools in Montgomery
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- Ryan Homes
- Call: (888) 674-2810