Emmons Plan, Saranac at Lake Manassas, Gainesville, VA 201554 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 391 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $224
- Built by: Brookfield Residential
- Community name: Saranac at Lake Manassas
- Sales office: 8452 Bearhurst Drive,
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2112263267
- 1 of 21
Driving DirectionsFrom the VA Beltway, exit I-66 West. Follow to exit 43A, Route 29 South to Gainesville. Make a left onto Linton Hall Road. Follow approximately 1 mile to a right on Glenkirk Rd. Continue 1 mile to a right on Bearhurst Dr. to the the sales center ahead on the left.
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8452 Bearhurst Drive # 8067OU
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20155, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.8% greater than in Gainesville, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20155 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20155 home values.